Friday, June 11, 2010

Madness

I wasn't in the best of mood over the last couple of days. It happened last week when this girl called and said she was interested to rent the room that was available in my unit. She said she needed the unit immediately. So I thought 'Ooo well cool. The faster the room gets rented out the better'.
She told me she'll pay me the deposit went she arrives on that same day. I thought 'Well fine with me as long as she pays'. But when she arrived, reason after reason she gave to avoid paying. Then finally, 2days later, she told me she has to go back to Sabah so she doesn't want the room and asked for a few days to pack-up and leave. Tuesday was the day she promised to move out. I was like 'WTF!!!'


Ok, never mind, random shit like that do happen sometime and me trying to be nice, I told her 'Fine. But you need to pay for your stay'. But her Tuesday soon became Wednesday morning and on a Wednesday noon, I got a phone call while I was in class from my other house-mate who told me 'Eh, I met the girl just now and asked her what time she moving out. She say Friday wor. Anyway I told her you need to move out by today.'

At that point I was really boiling inside. I meant You keep postponing your dates and the worse part is you didn't even bother to discuss with me. This is not a hotel where you can just decide to stay as long as you want. Even if she did pay for her stay, her money very big meh?

I got back that evening and told her straight 'Sorry you need to move out by 7pm. I don't care how.' Yea she did move out but in the process telling me all sorts of reason like my father forgot to book my plane ticket la... yada yada....

It really pisses me off when people are like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..finally..:)

SHELL said...

wow...u'r good...
if i were u,i thk im de soft-hearted one...
i don noe how 2 refuse/reject ppl...=.=|||

Post a Comment