Wednesday, December 15, 2010

KLIMS '10 - part 4

Something I noticed over at the road show is that most people are not humble at all. Mostly arrogant. Like this Peugeot sales uncle. He was free so I just casually asked him how much a Peugeot 308 costs. He was reluctant to give information and kinda walked away from us. What a dick.

The Honda guy was much nicer though showing me the 'city', talking about prices, design etc. It was really nice talking to him.

Moving away from people, I saw this

The brainy part of the car =) It kinda reminded me of my FYP; except that this is WAY COOLER!!!
How the Brain communicates with the engine
That pretty much summarizes my day down at PWTC. I had a fine time and if I had to rate on a scale of 1 to 10, I'll give it a 6 maybe. Simple because of the arrogant ah pek and I was expecting a little more in terms of more car companies like BMW, Merc, FORD, and I felt Harley Davidson's section was a tad too small.

No comments:

Post a Comment