Saturday, May 16, 2009

Man Utd 0-0 Arsenal

OK.. Man Utd won. I'm a bit disappointed but I guess I'd have to congratulate Man Utd. Congratulation for winning the Premiership title again.

Man Utd didn't play well with Arsenal. In fact, I have to say Arsenal were the better team today. Still, Man Utd manage to hold on for 90 minutes to earn their 1 point and win another silverware. Tevez almost nailed it in the 60th minute but Fabianski come out to challenge and Arsenal managed to snuff out the attack. Tevez was replaced by Park Ji-Sung at the 67th minute. Is that the last of Tevez at Old Trafford? or will he be scoring more goals for Man Utd in the coming seasons? Well we'll just have to wait and see.

Arshavin did pretty well. I remember watching him wriggle past 3 Man Utd defenders into the penalty area early in the 1st half, BUT, it was Evans who stopped him. It was a beautiful effort by Arshavin. I really did hoped for Arsenal to win this but never mind that now. Liverpool will just have to settle for 2nd place this season and hopefully next season, they win more games instead of draws. Congrats again to Man Utd and its fans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment